Great Business Engagement with a Philippine Call Center Outsourcing Provider

Written on 5:47 PM by Call Centers in the Philippines

http://www.h3c.com/portal/res/200707/16/20070716_120081_H3C%20Call%20Center_207633_1515_0.jpg

As an owner of a startup search engine in Canada, I have my share of jitters about important business decisions. Decisions which if not made with much thought and calculation could burn my business to ashes. Just the other day, I was speaking with my marketing analyst, a friend I’ve had for years about strategies to reach out to my target market. He suggested for me to give call center outsourcing a shot since that’s one of the best ways to get business owners to consider getting my services.

At first, I was not convinced of call center services since I know a lot who outsourced such business function from India and ended up disappointed. They said that they did not get what they paid for and to make things worst, these call centers from India provided them poor service that almost destroyed the reputation of their business. I guess it was really hard for me to put my money on outsourcing since there are lots of call centers out there who do not live up to the expectations of business owners like me. Outsourcing, for me, was a last resort, something that I would not gamble my money on unless it’s offered at considerably low rate. That was how I saw BPO until I came across this call center outsourcing company that changed the deal for me.

It was a BPO company from the Philippines. I heard a lot of great things about the call center industry in this side of Asia and I have worked with a lot of Filipinos in the corporate world. They are just some of the brightest and most talented people I know. The CEO of that outsourcing company from the Philippines discussed with me an impressive service package aligned especially for my business. I signed up for the trial package since that gives me an option of not renewing any business contract with them if they end up not giving me the service I want.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eVsEXMhjaRI/SQZp9kkxGfI/AAAAAAAACgI/KUHQmjHUnD0/s320/call_center3.jpg

After a month, I was so impressed with the performance and output they were able to give me. It was excellent! They really observed client dedication and transparency. The best thing about it is that I readily saw conversions because of their services. Now, my call center outsourcing worries are over. Because of their services, I am willing to maintain a long-term partnership with them.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment